Monday, March 19, 2007

My Spring Break

My spring break was horrible. I was supposed to go to Texas but then the plans fell through so I was just going to spend the week with my friends and that didn't happen either.
Well I did hang out with my friends on Thursday, the night before spring break really started, and I ended up getting really sick and going home and then I proceeded to get sicker and sicker as the days went on. I was sick for about a week and I had a fever that got up to around 103 and I couldn't stand up or I got light headed. It was awesomely fun! When I finally got better I hung out with my friends. That's was it, I didn't have time for anything else and even if I did, it seemed like everyone else was out of town so I couldn't have done anything anyway. Maybe next year will be better....

No comments: